Monday, September 15, 2014

Free Printable Tags Pansies Victorian

I created a lovely graphic to share this morning over coffee.  The cooler air may be settling in, but I still adore my garden, especially pansies.  They've been my favorite flower since I was a little girl.  I remember taking my grandmothers watering can out to water them.  She grew them within a rock garden around a well and they were so beautiful.  I loved all the bright colors and "happy faces" inside them.

These images are the perfect size for making tags.  Use them however you like and please consider commenting, liking and sharing my site and blog so that I can keep bringing you great freebies for all your projects!

Terms of Use:  Free for personal or commercial use so long as it is used on tangible items and not resold in digital format.  If you wish to share - post a link to this original blog post and do not put the images on your own site as freebies.  Thank you. 


Have a great day.

Victorian free printable
Free Pansies graphic for custom gift tags, scrapbooking or whatever you like.

free graphics Victorian garden
Slight variation in colors and levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment