Friday, October 10, 2014

12 Gorgeous Free High-res Scrapbook Papers Vintage Autumn Colors

set of 12 shabby chic scrapbook papers with Autumn colorsToday's freebie offering is a set of 12 - count 'em 12 300 dpi high-res 8 x 8" scrapbook (or whatever) papers.  They all have a subtle, elegant pattern with an aged look to them.  I wanted to do something in more muted fall colors so these come in shades of gold, orange and brown.  I hope you will enjoy them and use them in all sorts of fun projects.

These papers all correspond with each other, some are very shabby chic and others are less aged - a little bit of everything with a soft, warm color scheme.  I love bright fall colors of course :) - but I think there's a beauty in the more subtle Earth tones as well. 

If you do use these, feel free to share with me.  I love to see what other people create and I'll likely feature you on my blog if you do.

You can download these in a .zip file by clicking here. 


Are you looking for anything in particular? Feel free to let me know - I'm always happy for suggestions, inspirations etc.   


No comments:

Post a Comment