Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Free Collage Sheet 1 inch Rounds Vintage Butterflies

Today's freebie is a set of 6 vintage butterfly rounds.  These would make great magnets, pendants or other crafts.  Print them off and make lovely gifts out of them.  Personal Use Only please

free digital collage sheet for magnets round 1 inch
Free Digital Collage Sheet 1 inch Round Vintage Butterfly shabby chic
To view full size, click the image.  when it opens right click, then "view image" and it will open up the full size high-res graphic. 

Enjoy!

Please comment if you use my graphics and other offerings or if you have any special requests you'd like to see. 

I love creating things others enjoy and I of course can always use positive feedback. 

Also, don't forget to share the love on social media :) much appreciated to all who have given me my first 1,000 visitors in one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment