Saturday, November 22, 2014

Victorian Scrap Bird Cage and Flowers on Epherma

Today's freebie is a digital collage I put together with a lovely bird cage graphic I found on the Graphic's fairy website.  I added it onto an old, shabby chic background with old handwriting and placed some vintage florals along the bottom.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. 

Feel free to print it out for use in your projects and scrapbooks - personal use only please!

free printables victorian scrap
3 x 4 inches approx.  High resolution.  Click on the image to view, then right click and view image to see and save it full size. 

Enjoy and if you use my creations in your projects or simply enjoy the freebies offered here please SHARE and help me spread the word and grow my blog!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment