Saturday, December 6, 2014

Free Christmas Chalkboard Art Printable Fancy

Today's offering is a chalkboard style graphic I did for Christmas.  I created the frame using the custom shapes I have and added a lovely free 5th grade cursive font (dafont) and embellished with some Christmas bells and holly taken from a vintage postcard. 

If you love the look of chalkboard art stay tuned as I am in the process of creating a comprehensive tutorial on various ways to create the effect in Photoshop.  I'll post here as soon as it's completed.  You can add this effect to text, shapes, and even graphics for some very unique and lovely custom art.

Enjoy today's offering for your personal use.  This tile is 4 x 4 in 300dpi and can be used in scrapbooking and other projects. 

Free Christmas Chalkboard Art

No comments:

Post a Comment