Monday, December 29, 2014

Free Printable Index Cards Vintage Look High Res

Who doesn't love and use index cards right? I use them for everything and as I was writing one of my to do lists today I thought, wouldn't it be cute and fun to make index cards a little less boring a lot more fancy?

Yes... yes, it would.

 So, I decided to make some vintagey looking index cards with great texture and subtle color in a sort of shabby chic look.  Think of all the potential these have.  Print them off "as is" on card stock and write handwritten greetings on them.  Doll them up by adding some of your own graphics in Photoshop and then printing them for personal use in your scrapbooks etc.

Oh the possibilities from a meager little 3x5 index card inspiration.

These are high-res - click the image to view it, then right click and "view image" to get the larger sizes for the best quality print.  These are 3x5 inch standard index card size.

Enjoy!  and PLEASE share on social media if you love my site/blog.  I need your help to spread the word.  Because I give stuff away free I don't have an advertising budget ;).  Thanks for your help and consideration.  

Free Printable Index Cards Vintage Look

free printable index cards high-res

free printable index card personal use

free printable index card blue vintage

free printable index cards aged appearance


free printable index cards vintage

free printable index cards vintage

4 comments: