Monday, December 29, 2014

Free Printable Pendant Images Spring Flowers

If you're like me, once the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is over, you're ready for Spring to arrive.  I love spring - the colors, the freshness - so today I thought I would bring you a free set of high-res printable pendant images you can use for making necklaces or magnets. 

These 1 inch rounds are 300dpi in CMYK 16 bit mode for crisp, beautiful prints.  You are free to use them to make tangible items for sale. You may NOT offer my designs for sale as-is in digital products.    Be creative and enjoy!  Here's to the coming of Spring hopefully soon!

free high res printable flowers for bottle caps and pendants
Free High-res Pendant Images Flowers





I also placed the butterflies from a previous post again as they also make me think of warm, sunny days. 

Enjoy!

Remember sharing is caring! If you like this blog and it's freebies I can't do it without your support - so please hit those social media sharing buttons and help me spread the word ok? :D thanks!
Free High-Res Butterflies for Pendants or Magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment