Friday, February 6, 2015

Free Paris Eiffel Tower Scrapbook Paper

Today's offering is a lovely, high-res 12 x 12" scrapbook paper I created with vintage images, textures and other fun things.  You are welcome to use it for personal use or in tangible items you sell.  You may not resell it digitally as is, in a collection, or offer as a freebie on your own site.  Please link to my original post if you wish to share or use the social media buttons to spread the word if you like my work!

This Vintage Paris Eiffel Tower Themed image can be used "as is" and hung up as wall art too - pretty :). I've included a couple of subtle color variations - I love the rose with the falling petals - very romantic, as one would expect from Paris :)

This could make a pretty valentine too couldn't it?

free eiffel tower printable

Free Paris Eiffel Tower Art or Scrapbook paper

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. Thank You! I've just discovered Your blog now. Saving these in a folder with Your blog Name so I remember what You're called. I'll mention You in My videos when I use these in My Journals. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete