Saturday, November 29, 2014

Free Vintage Chalkboard Love Graphic for Scrapbooking

Today's freebie is a digital collage I put together with old love handwritten love letters as a background.  The chalkboard features the word Love with a heart shaped O and an ornate, pretty frame.  The large heart has been textured with old wallpaper for a lovely vintage look. 

It's a 4 x 4 inch image that is great for scrapbooking or putting on tile coasters.  I hope you enjoy it and please be sure to stop by and check out my new Etsy shop.  I look forward to adding more listings regularly.

Click on the image to view, the right click and "view image" again to see it in full size.

Enjoy today's download and if you love this blog and want to help me continue to share great custom-made freebies like this one - please share on Pinterest, Twitter etc.

I appreciate your support.  I put a lot of heart and soul into my art :) and hope you like using it as much as I enjoy creating it.

Share the love!  Share this post!

Thanks
Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment