Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Free Halloween Tile Creepy Owl in Tree Silhouette

Today's freebie is a 4 x 4 graphic you can use for your creations.  It features a background from this set which I offered previously.  The owl, tree and moon look extra creepy against this background and I think it would make a great tile trivet, coaster, or even pendant necklace for Halloween. 

If you like it, please share by pinning or tweeting etc.  Please link to my original post and don't place my images on your own site/blog.  I need the traffic and exposure :) Thanks. 

Feel free to use the image below in any project.  You can even sell projects you create with my images - I only ask that you don't resell my images in digital format or online.  In other words, if you create a necklace to sell - fine.  Don't list my images for digital download or just slap them on a Zazzle product  - that's a no no.

Thanks and enjoy!

Halloween Craft Images Free Halloween Printable
Free Halloween Tile Printable Creepy Owl, Moon and Tree Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment