Monday, October 20, 2014

Free Victorian Christmas Postcard Printable

I love postcards, especially during the Christmas season.  They are unique and different than standard greeting cards and I don't get paper cuts opening them ;). 

Postcards are a fun way to send a greeting any time actually and they can be fun to make.  In fact, I plan to create a tutorial on turning one's own images into postcards soon, so stay tuned. 

In the meantime, you are free to download the non-watermarked version of my postcard Here.  It's in .pdf format for ease of use and will create a standard 4 x 6 postcard. 



free Christmas postcard printable
















Print them off and send them, or use them in other projects.  If you enjoy my graphics and printables please share :) thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment