Monday, October 27, 2014

Awesome Free Printable Halloween Banner

This is my last Halloween offering most likely as I have a busy week ahead and not sure I'll have time to get to more.  There are many Halloween freebies posted though, so I hope you'll enjoy a few of them. 

This one is for Halloween banners.  I did them in an awesome Victorian font against black lace on a cool gradient.  The look is really elegant and contrasting - perfect to print off and hang along some black string.  I used some of the Gothic / Halloween papers I offered previously to do the letters.

Each letter image will fit nicely on  4 x 6 inch photo paper.  You can download all of them in a zip file HERE.

The download opens in a new window and you can save to your favorite spot on your computer.

Free for personal use only please! 

free halloween banner printable
Free Printable Halloween Banners to Hang
 


No comments:

Post a Comment