Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Free Halloween Wine Label and Tips on Making Bottles


So, you want to place custom labels on those old wine bottles you've saved, but it's too hard to get the old labels off.  Some labels and their adhesives come off very easily with just a quick soak in baking soda water, but others have this residue that seems to be impenetrable by any Earthly substance.

Don't worry, fortunately there is one substance I've found that makes very quick work of even the most sticky, ingrained adhesives.  drumroll please - WD40.  Spritz a little on, wait 30 seconds or so and wipe it away.  No muscle required, it will slide right off.  I thank my wonderful hubby for showing me this trick - no more time wasted scrubbing away at left over adhesive residue.

So, for today's freebie, I thought I would share a cute Halloween wine label I made with you.  It's full of stripes, pokadots, and lovely vivid Halloween colors.  I hope you will enjoy it.  Be sure to check the Terms of Use page for my very generous terms.  If you'd like to share this label with others, please redirect them to my blog so it can get traction and I can continue to bring you freebies throughout the year.

Happy October!

Christin

Free Halloween Wine Label

No comments:

Post a Comment