Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Free Halloween Scrapbook Papers Hi-Resolution

I'm still in the process of finishing up my main website, but I wanted to go ahead and make a post since Halloween (my favorite holiday by the way) is soon to be upon us.

I've created some Halloween papers in different themes, from grungy goth to cute and fun.  Below are some sample Thumbnails.  You can download the 300 dpi high res jpegs at the link below. 

I also have some really cute vintage graphics I'll post later this week. I'm just getting started, but I hope you'll visit me often.  I love to create a Enjoy!

Here is the link to download the full size papers.  Free Halloween Scrapbook | Project Papers. 

free halloween scrapbook paper vintagefree scrapbook paper Halloween

free scrapbook paper halloween
Free Halloween Scrapbook paper purple and black striped grungeOrnamental Halloween scrapbook paper







No comments:

Post a Comment