Saturday, September 13, 2014

Free Printable Halloween Wine Label

I was feeling creative on this cooler than usual September morning, so I decided to create a custom Halloween Wine Label.  Print it off, size it to whatever size you desire, cut it out and decoupage it to your favorite bottle for Halloween.

This year, we drilled a hole in some of our old glass bottles and inserted lights.  I'll post pictures when I finish, but I intend to place custom tags, halloween flowers, and some custom wine labels on the bottles for a great Halloween centerpiece for my table.

I hope you enjoy the label.  Please share this post if you do :) Have a great weekend.

You can right click and save the image above - or download the higher-res full size version here.

Terms of Use: You may use this graphic for any project personal or commercial - so long as it is a tangible item.  Please do not offer my graphics for sale in collections or claim them as your own.  If you wish to link to my graphics please link to the page where the graphic is located, don't place my images on your site without a proper credit or backlink. Thanks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment