Sunday, January 11, 2015

Free Digital Scrap Vintage Pansies

Today's freebie is a set of 3 different vintage pansy designs.  4 x 6 high-res.  click to view and then right click view image to get the full size.

Pansies are one of my favorite flowers.  I remember planting them as a child with my grandmother around her rock well.  These images came originally from vintage Victorian era postcards.  I cleaned them up and applied some filters to give them a painted look.

Feel free to print them up for use in your crafts, or to use them in your own digital art or mixed media pieces.  I only ask that you don't offer my free graphics for sale digitally and that if you use them you please share my site with others via the social media buttons :)

Enjoy! 

free clipart pansies vintage
Vintage Pansies Free Digital Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment