Thursday, January 1, 2015

Free Printable Reminder Notes | Cards Vintage

For today's freebie, I took some of the free printable notecards from the other day and embellished them with a set of lovely vintage pansies.  I love pansies and they remind me of Spring/Summer when I used to plant them with my grandma in their rock well.  It was always so pretty and I loved the little "faces" in the flowers. 

Anyway, here's an example of some of the creative things that can be done with the simple vintagey looking 3 x 5 cards from my previous post.  These have a very Victorian or vintage look and can be a pretty way to be a nag ;).

You're welcome to download these as well for your personal use. 

Have fun and have a safe and wonderful New Year!

free printables reminder notes
Click the images to see a larger copy.  For the full high-res version, once you open the larger image, right click and choose "view image" again. 
free printable Victorian reminder note

free printable reminder notes Victorian

free reminder notes floral

No comments:

Post a Comment