Thursday, February 5, 2015

Vintage Paris Graphics Sheet

Today's offering is a set of collages I did featuring a floral, lace and vintage Paris theme with shadows of the Eiffel Tower in the background.  These would be lovely as tags or in scrapbooks or any personal project you feel like using them for.  You're also welcome to use my graphics in tangible items you resell (but you may not resell them digitally or give them away on your own blog etc.)

vintage Paris graphics sheet
Vintage Paris Collage Sheet
To download the full size 300 dpi image, click to open, then right click and go to "view image".  This opens the full size version for you to download (in Firefox).

Remember - Sharing is Caring.  I love creating pretty things for you to use in your creations.  To help me continue to offer these free goodies, I need your help spreading the word, so please hit those social media buttons and share - it only takes a second and helps me out.

Thanks!
Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment