Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Free Printable High-res Christmas Bookmarks Dickens

Today's offering features one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies - A Christmas Carol.  I can't pick a favorite version of it, because I have enjoyed different versions but anyway...

“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”

I added the quote to a nicely textured background and of course the Victorian Christmas tree and angels were a good fit.  


These lovely bookmarks are free for you to print for personal use.  Print them on a nice cardstock and use them as stocking stuffers for the readers in your life - or simply hand them out for fun any time.  They are 2" x 6".  Get really fancy and add a tassel and laminate for a really special gift. 


high res printable bookmark free
 To get the full size version, click the image, then right click and "view image" that will take you to the full high-res larger version of it.  Enjoy!

Remember sharing is caring.  I am just getting started with my blog.  If you love the freebies you find here - please share and help me spread the love. 

You can also help support me by visiting my Etsy shop.  If you love vintage Paris I have several art necklaces featuring my work available for sale.  :)


free printable bookmarks for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment