Tuesday, December 2, 2014

How to Sell More at Craft Fairs

So, you want to get more sales at craft fairs and festivals? I spent several years doing shows before moving my projects online.  In that time, I learned a lot of neat tips and tricks - from how to set up booths visually, to how to network effectively with other vendors.

Of course, I also saw a lot of bad examples and learned what you should NOT do as well - ever. 

I wrote a very long craft fair vendor guide that I published on HubPages.  I hope you will enjoy the information and of course, if you have other tips that have brought you success, please leave them in the Hub comments to help other vendors.

I love the idea of craft fairs, but for me it became too much work with all my other obligations so I gave them up to focus full time on my writing and design career.  Anyway, the information is still valuable to those who do want to do craft fairs full time.

Craft Fair Vendor Sales Tips

Also be sure to check out this board on Pinterest - it's a gold mine.  It has over 1,100 pins of DIY craft show display ideas.

DIY Craft Show Display and Set-Up Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment