Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Free customizable wine bottle graphics

Today's freebie is a set of wine bottle graphics with blank labels you can customize.  Use them for scrapbooking, making cards, stickers, buttons or whatever you like.

I left the labels blank except for a couple of vintage Victorian bow and flower embellishments at the corners.  I also added plenty of gradient and shading to give the bottles dimension. 


You are free to use them however you wish.  If you want to offer them on your blog, you must link to this original post and not simply post my graphics on your own site.  If you create something with them, please share.  I love to see how my work is used :)


Thanks and enjoy! I think they are festive enough for Christmas, but versatile enough for nearly anything.

free graphics wine bottle blank label burgundy

free graphics wine bottle blank label green

free graphics wine bottle blank label purple

free graphics wine bottle blank label blue

No comments:

Post a Comment